- Information Collected.
- “Personal Information,” for purposes of this Policy, means such information as your name, contact information, occupation, and affiliation. We will not collect any Personal Information about you without first explicitly asking you for it. By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories.
- “Anonymous Information.” Through your use of the website, we may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”). Generally, this information is collected through “traffic data” and may involve the use of “Cookies,” “IP addresses” or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information, and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding user traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve this website and to provide our users with a fulfilling experience.
- “User Information,” for purposes of this Policy, includes all of the above.
- Use of Information.
We may use User Information for purposes such as to send you an e-newsletter or other information, to respond to any inquiries you might make or our own internal record keeping.
- Disclosure of Information Outside of Darlyng & Co., LLC.
We sometimes use third parties to help us operate the Website, and in doing so such third parties might have access to User Information in order to carry out their services to us. In addition, Darlyng & Co., LLC may disclose User Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law. We also may disclose User Information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Darlyng & Co., LLC takes reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all User Information. We cannot, however, guarantee that User Information will be absolutely safe. Darlyng & Co., LLC will have no liability for accidental or improper disclosure of any User Information, whether due to an error on our part or because of authorized intrusion by others, such as hackers.
- Changes to this Agreement.
Darlyng & Co., LLC retains the right to revise this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the Website or any Content or Services after any particular revision of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
- Use of Photography.
You agree to grant to Darlyng & Co., LLC. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to Darlyng & Co., LLC (by any means such as Facebook, bulletin boards, forums, newsgroups, e-mail, voice, paper or fax transmission) now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Darlyng & Co., LLC the right to use your photographs or material in all advertising, marketing, and promotional material.
You agree that you shall have no recourse against Darlyng & Co., LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
Direct all questions regarding this statement to:
Darlyng & Co., LLC